Sunday, August 26, 2012

Not Really a Post, but an Update

Update:
   It has been a great day...home from the hospital for a while! Just up from a nap to take my night meds. Sis picked me up and took me to fill prescriptions. Friends from church did grocery shopping. Sis also took me to McAlister's and my sandwich had lettuce and tomato (not a big deal to some, but it was to me). I can have salad, with a few restrictions. So excited to take a shower! I appreciate the prayers; have more blood work this week and a doctor's appointment. Love it when God surprises me with unexpected blessings in the middle of life's craziness. God is faithful!

Will work on a post tomorrow...the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to share. Thanks for checking out Requirements!