Monday, July 30, 2012

Joy in the Journey?

  Absolutely!  I'm thinking I'm starting to see a theme emerge.  When I called a friend to tell her my news, it was hard for me.  You see, she lost her sister (one of my dear friends) to cancer a few years ago.  I was so blessed by her response.  She told me she would be praying for joy for me because the joy of the Lord would be my strength.  Wow!
 A few hours later, I was talking to my sis and commented that I needed a notebook to record this go-round. She said she had a new journal I could use, but didn't know if it would be appropriate because it was titled "Everyday Joy Journal."  I told her it was perfect and shared my phone call.
  Today, while getting friends caught up on everything, I came across a quote on the Joyce Myer Ministries FaceBook site. "God is never going to put us into a situation or permit us to be in one without giving us the ability to be in it with joy."  Talk about confirmation!


3 comments:

  1. Looking for the "like" button. You'll "like" the poster I made you too - it has the same theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out any of Barbara Johnson's books. She started a "Joy Box" and put anything that gave her joy in it. Of course, hers became a "Joy Room" as people shared things as her ministry grew. Hugs, dear one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your strength and viewpoint. You inspire me. I wish you the best and will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Would love for you to share. Thanks for checking out Requirements!